Thursday, September 24, 2015

Oh shit!

How is it even possible that Hallowe'en is just 36 days away? I am so screwed.

I basically have everything left to do. I've started everything and finished nothing. Damn it!!!

I have found it is especially hard to finish projects when it is 105 freaking degrees outside. This weekend it's going to be 99 degrees. Next weekend it may get down to 89. Yikes.

Thankfully, the plan is to take 6 days off prior to the big day, so I will just not sleep for the entire 8 days prior to Hallowe'en. That should be fun. I'll be nice and ghosty for the big night. Not to mention covered in foam, paint, lacquer and bruises.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - I can't imagine that heat! It's been absolutely perfect here - mid 70s and sunny but I'm stuck doing indoor projects that need to be done - painting a wall to install shelves, emptying the laundry room for a new furnace, etc. Monday is my daughter's birthday so that means Tuesday is fair game for setting up the cemetery!

    ReplyDelete