- stuff that I thought I could use but ended up not using,
- stuff I was given that I never needed,
- stuff I used but didn't need anymore and
- stuff I haven't used in a while and probably won't anytime soon.
Included in this stuff is:
- Ten tons (or so) of my grandparents, aunts and other distant relatives silverplate which I understand is worth nothing and I'm afraid that if I take it to a pawn shop they'll laugh at me. What do I do with silverplate? Anyone?
- An entire set of Sango Sheffield china and champagne glasses and wine glasses that my grandparents got for their 50th anniversary which was sometime in the very, very early 80's
- About 10 cookbooks that I thought I'd use but ended up not using or used to use but don't anymore
- Some hat blocks that I haven't used and likely won't
- Craft supplies, including yarn, that despite my best intentions, have not been knitted into actual items of use
I'd actually like to get rid of more. Here's the problem. I actually use a lot of my stuff! I'd love to clean out more of my kitchen but I actually use all of the baking pans and platters and bowls because I entertain fairly frequently.
Everything worth anything is going up on ebay this week. Other than the silverplate. Can anyone help me with this one????