Friday, October 2, 2015

2014 Drama - 29 days

So, I've mentioned that I've participated in the Countdown for the last 4 years. Last year was a doozy. I actually managed about 16 posts when suddenly, work kind of exploded, and not in any sort of good way. I thought I was going to have to cancel Hallowe'en and my party and everything that went along with it. So, so glad that didn't happen, but the blog suffered and I never really finished my fence posts. Either literally or figuratively. So here's the follow up on the fence.

I actually did finish it with the help of many, many friends. The fence went up, it was not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it was AWESOME. Here are two photos of last year for your perusal.

PVC, furrings and caps. Finally together.
All set up in the front yard with an ozone layer's worth of spray paint.


I have every intention (ha ha ha!!!) of fixing up the fence this year so it's not quite so wonky, but we'll actually see if that happens. It's definitely going to be a last minute thang.




No comments:

Post a Comment