Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 15 - I suck at this!!!

Mostly I suck because I have a terrible memory. I write everything down and since I haven't yet written the words, "take photos in progress", I haven't actually taken any photos!

I have done all kinds of fun things including a giant cloud of pink foam and 6 rolls of packing tape, but alas, there are still no photos. Because I suck at blogging and I super especially suck at taking photos. But here are a few from last year to hold you over.  The theme was a Witches' Market. All of the things you need for your organic, free range, locally sourced spells and potions.

These are all daylight images with no fog or lighting (obviously).

Maybe tonight I'll actually take some of this year (or maybe not...)









No comments:

Post a Comment