Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hallowe'en gifts

If ever you were thinking about what I might like as a gift, this is it. 

It's from Williams-Sonoma. Just so you know.

Some of the higher end giftie-type stores (Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, Z Gallerie) often try their hands at Hallowe'en merchandise.  I have seen some wins, like the above cauldron coffee mug, and some epic fails.  Here are some other wins from this season.

The Pottery Barn drink dispenser is a total win.


Z Gallerie's offerings this year are not that great, but I'm loving the Phantom Candelabra.

Unfortunately, Crate and Barrel is having more of a traditionally kiddie Hallowe'en offering this year with lots of orange, purple and black tablecloths and napkins and spider cupcake holders.  Someone's style, but not mine.

The ne plus ultra of Hallowe'en gift catalogs is Grandin Road. Their selection is awesome.  There are some rumblings that they have ripped off some home haunters out of hand, which will totally suck if it's true, but they really do have the stuff.  These are probably my favorites, and after having been offered for years, I should really buy these as I'm sure they are going to stop selling them one of these days and I'm going to be profoundly disappointed.

Spoooooooky!
I've enlisted my brother this weekend for some building, so that's happening.  Photos will be taken.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment