Friday, October 7, 2011

Revenge of the L.A. Opera Sale!!!!

I went to the first ever L.A. Opera Sale which was, frankly, quite fabulous.  If you're in Los Angeles this weekend, I highly recommend it (although I also HIGHLY recommend getting there VERY early.  Like 8 a.m. early.  Not kidding.  There was a line last time (I think it was 2 years ago) that wrapped around the block but it is entirely worth it as entire sets of costumes from the L.A. Opera are for sale in addition to hats, props, molds, and other bric a brac.  They completely sold out last time.  Also, this year it is occurring on the same day as CicLAvia, so there will be street closures.

Last time I bought a couple of hats (quelle surprise) and a few molds.  Now where are those things....

Anyway, here's the deets.

I will not be there this year as I need no new costumery, but tell me all about it if you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment